Need to Know
Planning your Florida Keys Wedding
The best months for having a wedding in The Keys are April- June and October- December.
These months are the best months to host your wedding in The Keys as these are the optimum months for good weather.
In addition from October- mid December- many of the hotels offer discounted rates.
- Ask if there are any festivals or special events going on during your wedding, this can add a special touch for your guests to enjoy.
- Provide a list of activities for your guests to enjoy during their stay this could include charter fishing, diving, scuba, Eco tours, Jet skiing, and so much more.
- Schedule a lunch or sunset dinner cruise.
- Arrange for a shopping and lunch excusion to the many wonderful boutiques and art galleries found through out the Keys.
Obtaining your marriage license in The Florida Keys
- Clerk of the Court: Monroe Country- (Key Largo/Islamorada)
88820 Overseas Hwy
Plantation Key, Florida 33070
- Clerk of the Court- Marathon Courthouse
3117 Overseas Hwy
Marathon, Florida 33050
- Clerk of the Court- Key West Courthouse
500 Whitehead Street
Key West, Florida 33040
For more details visit: https://gov.propertyinfo.com/fl-monroe/other/marriagelic.html